The City Clerk, with recommendation from the Planning & Development Department, may revoke any license issued under this article if:
(1) The licensed premises is the subject of three (3) or more verified complaints of noise or other disturbance in the course of twelve (12) consecutive months;
(2) The licensed premises no longer satisfy the minimum health and safety requirements of this Code;
(3) The licensed premises are otherwise determined to be uninhabitable;
(4) The applicant fails to permit entrance of a city inspector following complaint or outside visual inspection pertaining to the health and safety requirements of this Code; or
(5) The applicant fails to pay the annual license fee.
Source: Ord. No. 5738, § 1, 6-7-21;