Sec. 14-282. Prohibited conduct.
It shall be unlawful for any person to:
(1) Knowingly disseminate, distribute or make available any obscene material to a minor which shall mean any unmarried person under eighteen (18) years of age; or
(2) Knowingly engage in or participate in any obscene performance made available to the public; or
(3) Knowingly engage in commerce for commercial gain with materials depicting and describing explicit sexual conduct, nudity, or excretion utilizing displays, circulars, advertisements and other public sales efforts that promote such commerce primarily on the basis of their prurient appeal; or
(4) Provide service to patrons in such manner as to expose to public view:
(a) His or her genitals, pubic hair, buttocks, perineum, anal region or pubic hair region;
(b) Any device, costume or covering which gives the appearance of or simulates the genitals, pubic hair, buttocks, perineum, anal region or pubic hair region; or
(c) Any portion of the female breast at or below the areola thereof; or
(5) Knowingly promote the commission of any of the above listed unlawful acts.
Source: Code 1962, § 6-14-2