Sec. 22-39. Same--Record of costs.


The public works department shall keep an accurate record of the amount of the work being done by it on each permit, and to submit same to the clerk for billing purposes. However, if the work done by the division is done for the water and sewer maintenance division, then such costs may be charged directly to either the water fund or the sewer maintenance fund, as the case may be.


Source:  Code 1962, 9-2-4