Sec. 27-112. Permitted uses - District R-3.
In District R-3, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-601:
(1) Single-family residential (attached and detached).
(2) Manufactured homes.
(3) Duplex residential.
(4) Townhouse residential.
(5) Multiple-family residential.
(6) Accessory dwelling units, as per Sec. 27-287(b).
(7) Group residential.
(8) Boarding and lodging houses.
(9) Fraternity or sorority houses and dormitories.
(10) Religious assemblies.
(11) Community buildings, museums and libraries.
(12) Publicly owned parks and playgrounds, including public recreation or service buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings and police and fire stations.
(13) Schools and private schools.
(14) Railroad rights-of-way not including railroad yards or buildings.
(15) Home occupations.
(16) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 6, 8-18-03; Ord. No. 5444, § 10, 12-19-16; Ord. No. 5799, § 7, 9-6-22;