Sec. 27-182. Permitted uses - District C-3.
In District C-3, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-401:
(1) Convenience food sales.
(2) Limited food sales.
(3) General food sales.
(5) Financial services.
(6) Limited retail services.
(7) Medium retail services.
(8) Mass retail services.
(9) Personal services.
(10) Theaters, motels, hotels.
(11) Frozen food lockers for individual or family use.
(13) Motor vehicle and boat sales and services.
(14) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
(15) Automobile and other motor vehicle repair services including engine overhaul, major repair, bodywork and limited truck repair services so long as any area being utilized for truck repair services does not constitute more than one-third (1/3) of the total area being utilized for automobile services described herein.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 13, 8-18-03; Ord. No. 5087, § 1, 9-8-09