Sec. 27-76. Permitted uses – District R-R
In District R-R, no building, structure, land, or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-601:
(1) Crop product.
(2) Single-family residential.
(3) Manufactured home dwellings.
(4) Accessory dwelling units, as per Sec. 27-287 (b).
(5) Religious assemblies.
(6) Community buildings, museums, and libraries.
(7) Philanthropic institutions or other public institutions.
(8) Publicly owned parks and playgrounds including public recreation or service buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings, police and fire stations, and public utility buildings and structures.
(9) Schools and private schools.
(10) Railroad rights-of-way not including railroad yards or buildings.
(11) Cemeteries and mortuaries.
(12) Home occupations.
(13) Non-agricultural accessory buildings less than the smaller of 5% of the total lot area or 3,000 square feet. The accessory building shall not be utilized for any non-residential use unless said use is a permitted use within the district.
(14) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 4603, § 1, 9-16-02; Ord. 4679, § 2, 8-18-03; Ord. No. 5444, § 5, 12-19-16; Ord. No. 5799, § 3, 9-6-22;