Sec. 6-57.  Appeals.


Any person who is aggrieved by a decision, notice or order of the code official or director of planning and development made pursuant to this division may appeal such decision to the board of appeals established pursuant to the build­ing code in force in the city.  The procedure for such an appeal shall be as provided in the building code in force in the city. 


Source: Ord. No. 3054, § 7, 2-16-82; Ord. No. 4699, § 1, 10-20-03; Ord. No. 5563, § 11, 8-20-18;

Cross reference--Building code, § 6-16 et seq.