The City of Norfolk, Nebraska offers several ways for you to pay bills owed to the city. You can:
(1) mail your payment to City of Norfolk, 309 N 5th St, Norfolk, NE 68701.
(2) make a payment in person at the City Clerk's Office located at 309 N 5th St.
(3) use the Payment drop box located on the west side of the Administration building parking lot.
(4) sign up for Automatic Utility Bill Payments.
(5) pay online with credit card for Residential Water and Sewer Bills, Invoices, Statements and Parking Tickets.