Updated June 1, 2021:
The CDC is now providing guidance that says people who are fully vaccinated may return to normal activities, without wearing a mask or social distancing. For those not fully vaccinated, wearing a mask and leaving 6 feet of space between yourself and others is strongly recommended. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are under isolation or quarantine requirements, please do not visit the library.
- These Special Low Contact Options & Services Will Continue:
- Drive-Thru pickup of items is available at the drive-up window on the east side of the building. Patrons may call the library at 402-844-2100 and request that items be held for them at the window. There is a maximum of five items requested at a time. If using this service, please request the items at least an hour in advance of the expected pick up time.
- Locker pickup of items is available. Lockers are located on the east side of the building. Patrons may call the library at 402-844-2100 and request that items be held for them in a locker. There is a maximum of five items requested at a time.
- Due dates can be extended for anyone who needs to quarantine. Call 402-844-2100 to request.
- Meeting Rooms A and C are available for use in accordance with our Meeting Room Policy. Both rooms seat a maximum of 75 people and can be combined for a total meeting size of up to 150 people.