- The library building and the drive-up pickup window are closed to the public until further notice.
- Virtual programs and regular reminders of services available are posted to the library's Facebook page, NPL Kids Facebook group, and Instagram Account.
- Regarding Library Materials:
- No items will be due while the building is closed to the public and no fines will accrue during this time.
- Updated! All items that were due after the library building closed on March 16 will have their due dates extended until the building opens on June 15.
- Locker pickup of items is available as of Monday, March 30 on the east side of the building. Patrons may call the library at 402-844-2100 and request that items be held for them in a locker. There is a maximum of five items requested at a time. Patrons will be notified of their locker number and combination to open the locker when the items are ready.
- Materials-by-mail is now available as well. Patrons may call the library at 402-844-2100 and request that items be mailed to them. There is a maximum of five items mailed.
- Since customers cannot browse the shelves for items of interest, Storytime-To-Go Kits, Toddler Busy Bags, Movie Bundles, and Book Bundles are all available for request. Library staff can suggest books and create custom bundles based on readers' interest. Call 402-844-2100 to request a kit or bundle.
- The Digital Library is accessible from the library’s website and is available at all times. The Digital Library includes ebooks and e-audiobooks, digital magazines, music, research databases, language lessons and more. Most resources in the Digital Library only require the use of your library card number to log in. See our website for details and call the library with any questions.
- Digital Access Library Cards can be applied for through the library’s website for anyone that does not already have a library card. These digital access cards will allow a person to access any of the library’s digital materials through the library’s website. Applications for regular library cards to borrow physical materials are not being accepted at this time.
- The library’s hours for service by phone are the same: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm; Friday-Saturday 9am-5pm; Sunday 1:30-4:30pm
- Wi-Fi internet service is available on the outside borders of the library.
- Remote Printing service is available. See our website or call for instructions to send your print job to the library. Prints will be available to pick up in a locker or can be mailed. Contact the library to specify how you’d like to receive them.
- Research and information services are available by phone.
- Interlibrary Loan service is available. See the form on the library’s website or call with your requests. Items received can be picked up in a locker or sent by mail.
Update May 8-Services While the Building is Closed
May 8, 2020