Print wirelessly from all devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. You can submit jobs from anywhere and then release them when you get to the library. Prints will stay securely stored for up to 24 hours.
Black and White copies are 10 cents each. Color copies are 50 cents each.
Each print job submitted can be a maximum of $5. For example, a 100-page black and white document will need to be submitted twice, once as pages 1-50 and then again as pages 51-100.
Method 1: Send as Email attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document that you need to print to either of the following email addresses depending on if you need color or black and white.
Black and White prints:
email@example.com for black and white, single-sided prints
for black and white, two-sided prints
for color, single-sided prints
for color, two-sided prints
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Access the Wireless Printing Portal here or go to goo.gl/6rXwvS (case sensitive)
2. Select whether you want Black and White or Color and whether you want two-sided prints.
3. Enter your email address. An email will be sent to this address reminding you of your print job.
4. Select your document. If you would like to print a web page enter the url into the text box. If you are printing a document from your device click browse and locate the file.
5. Click the button with triangle to submit the print job.
6. On the next page click the green printer icon.
Method 3: Use the Smartphone App
1. Visit your device's app store, search for "PrinterOn," then install and launch the app.
2. Click "No printer Selected" at the bottom of the app. Search for "68701."
3. Find "Norfolk Public Library" and click on "Color", "Black and White" or the two sided option for either and click "Save." You may also click on the QR code at the bottom of the app and scan the QR code at the bottom of this page for the printer you would like to use
4. To print, click on "Documents", "Photos", "Email" or "Web" and then select what you want to print.
Picking Up Your Prints
1. Prints will be available to pick up any time during normal library hours.
2. At the Print Release Station in the library, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
3. Select the print job(s) that you would like to print and click Print.
4. A window showing the total cost of your prints will pop up.
5. Click "Pay From Vending Device" and deposit your money.
Black and White