Sec. 24-357. Operation of utility-type vehicle on state highway prohibited; limited crossing permitted.
A utility-type vehicle shall not be operated on any state highway, and the crossing of any state highway shall only be permitted if:
(1) The crossing is made at an angle of approximately ninety degrees (90°) to the direction of the state highway and at a place where no obstruction prevents a quick and safe crossing;
(2) The vehicle is brought to a complete stop before crossing the shoulder or the roadway of the state highway;
(3) The operator yields the right of way to all oncoming traffic that constitutes an immediate potential hazard;
(4) The crossing is made only at an intersection of such state highway with another street or highway; and
(5) Both the headlight and taillight of the vehicle are on when crossing is made.
Ord. No. 5663, § 2, 5-18-2020;