Every golf car vehicle shall be equipped with:
(1) Headlights, taillights, brake lights and turn signal lights in good working order;
(2) Seat belts in good working order which conform to federal motor vehicle safety standards for passenger restraint systems applicable for golf car vehicles;
(3) A bicycle safety flag which extends not less than five feet (5’) above the ground attached to the rear of the vehicle, said bicycle safety flag shall be triangular in shape with an area of not less than thirty square inches and shall be day-glow in color;
(4) A brake system maintained in good operating condition; and
(5) An adequate muffler system in good working condition.
Ord. No. 5821, § 1, 3-20-2023; Ord. No. 5835, § 2, 6-5-23;