Sec. 27-127. Permitted uses - District R-T.
In District R-T, no building, structure, land or premises shall be used, and no building or structure shall be hereafter erected, constructed, reconstructed, moved, or altered as a permitted use, except for one or more of the following or as provided for in Sec. 27-601:
(1) The minimum area of any R-T District is one acre.
(2) Tiny house park; subject to Sec. 27-129.
(3) Tiny house subdivision; subject to Sec. 27-130.
(4) Publicly owned parks and playgrounds, including public recreation or service buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings within such parks, public administrative buildings, police and fire stations.
(5) Religious assemblies.
(6) Community buildings and libraries.
(7) Schools and private schools.
(8) Railroad rights-of-way, not including railroad yards or buildings.
(9) Home occupations.
(10) Privately owned parks, playgrounds, service buildings, and recreation structures intended only for the use by the residents of said tiny house park.
(11) Accessory buildings and structures.
(12) Soil extraction for public road purposes when meeting the requirements set forth in Section 27-293.
Source: Ord. No. 5799, § 8, 9-6-22;