Pay or Apply

Online Forms

You can fill in the forms online before you print them. Then sign the printed forms as needed and return them to the appropriate department. Some forms have a "CALCULATE" button to help with totaling the fees. The completed forms cannot be saved.


 ** These Applications require the US Citizenship Attestation Form also.

Building Services

Economic Development


Planning and Development

Parks and Recreation