- Concrete Repairs – 17.25 cubic yards were finished at, E. Walnut Ave. & N. Hickory St., E. Norfolk Ave. & N. Boxelder St., Bel Air Rd. & Charolais Dr.
- Street sweeping is ongoing.
- Patching crews were active.
- Completed mowing and trimming on Right Of Way (ROW) and City owned lots.
- Staff met with FEMA officials and accompanied them on the Debris/Sediment and the Bridge Scour inspections.
- Staff is working on the Flood Control removing trees and other debris left from the flooding. Mowing is progressing on the Flood Control as the farmers have finished taking what they can in bales.
- Cleaned the ditch liner east of S. 24th St. behind Taylor Ave. to W. Pasewalk Ave. to the Corporation Gulch.
- Completed a curb grinds for 504 S. 10th St., 602 S. 10th St., 1804 Wyndham Rd., and 1403 Miles Dr.
- Unpaved streets and alleys are being bladed and maintained with aggregate where requested.
- Traffic painting has resumed. Lane arrows and railroad crossings remain.
- The Memorial Sports Complex parking lot stalls were repainted.