Utility Permit on City ROW

Any utility wanting to place, construct and thereafter maintain utilities along or across City of Norfolk Right-of-Way the following application for a utility permit on City right of way must be completed and submitted to the Assistant City Engineer for approval. 

For any questions, please contact Anna Allen, Assistant City Engineer, at 402-844-2020 or email .